THE BENEFITS OF USING A FULL-SERVICE INTERIOR DESIGNER
What is A Full Service Interior Designer?
With so many creative and talented interior designers out there to choose from, you should pick the one that fits your needs best. This choice could depend on how much assistance you need, your home style, and personality requirements. Love Your Room (LYR) is known to help homeowners and business owners with their design projects, from the beginning, to the final end result. This is what makes us a full service design firm.
We have a signature way of designing, planning, and installing. This offers hard working individuals, who do not want to take on these parts themselves, as a solution. We will handle the purchasing, contractor scheduling, and overall management of the renovations, all the way down to hanging the art on the walls. We have spent over fifteen years listening to clients, evaluating, tweaking, and getting amazing results by using this process.
We call it our Signature Service, and you can find out more about it on our services page of our website.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Full Service Interior Designer?
Four advantages of going with full-service:
- Your project stays on budget!
- Your project stays on schedule!
- You have only one point person to contact rather than a lot of different tradesman/vendors!
- The designers who create the design you approve, also run the project so you know it will turn out just like the design!
What Size Project Does A Full Service Designer Take On?
For our firm, this includes entire homes, AND single rooms. We give the same rock star value to both large and small projects.
We work with homes and spaces that simply need cosmetic changes, like new furniture, paint, window treatments, and décor. We also work with construction and custom installations. Full service means, to us, that every last detail meets and exceeds your expectations.
When Deciding On The Right Design Firm For You, Ask The Designer:
Key questions you should ask before signing your contract:
- What would you do for me based on my project?
- What is the process you follow from start to finish based on my project?
- How would you communicate with me throughout the entire process?